Eliciting the job offer that YOU want is a complex task. I have observed that those who are dazzled with multiple offers can do the following:
- Exude confidence in themselves
- Identify the decision-makers quickly
- Establish rapport early in the interview process
- Anticipate objections and eliminate them at the initial interview
- Read between the lines and effectively use that information
I hope that I have piqued your curiosity. I have a lot more to say about how to Persuade Decision-Makers(DM) to HIRE YOU. Listen to my April 25th radio show at 5pm PT.
Be sure to tune-in and find out what your DMIQ is. To do that, take my DMIQ Quiz.
You need a high DMIQ to capture the position that you want. Wouldn't it be wonderful if employers were pursuing YOU?
Talk to you on April 25th!